Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

June 13, 2007

OK, this is my first direct post to this blog. The other two were repeats of emails I had sent to the FL Pelicans and our children.

Hopefully I can see it worthwhile to continue to post here as we travel. It really should be a sort of diary which stores things one so quickly forgets.

We drove to Spartan yesterday and parked in our favorite spot #13. The sewer tank is in desparate need of emptying as the toilet reaks. We check out the only local dump site at the county fair grounds and decide we can wait another day until we get to a normal campground.

The coach was picked up this morning and I explained the rear air gauge not moving and the front coming up in too long a time. Other then one light that is really all that can be done here.

While I'm in the waiting room I started this blog. Can't just sit here and do nothing.

Chris McCord just walked in and asked me where my fuse is for the generator slideout. I'm supposed to know? Apparently it worked when we were here last as they changed the oil and filters on the thing. Did Duncan do something? I noticed the cigarette lighters also did not work after leaving Duncan. Is there a connection?

4:04pm
Chris just tried to explain how the air tanks, air bags and gauges behave. He says all is well and things are behaving correctly. The problem now is that they can't get the generator back in the coach as they still haven't found the fuse that controls the slideout. Newmar is supposed to be helping locate it. It was hotwired to move out but apparently can't be hotwired to move back in. :-)

We'll spend the night here at Spartan and head to Holland, MI in the morning.

No comments: